What happens when your translated files are ready?
When your translated target files are ready for you to download you’ll receive an email with a link to access your files.
The translation delivery page is available for 30 days from the delivery date of the final delivered project file. After this date you can still download files from the Projects page on the client portal.
- Follow the link to the client portal and login (if required by your organisation)
- Download your files
- Download all files
- Download individual files
- Download new files
You can also download your translation files at any time from the projects page.
- Follow the unique delivery link from your email.
- Enter your Email and Password.
- Select Login.
If you don’t know your unique member login details, simply select the Forgotten password link from the login page, where you can enter the email address that you received your delivery email at and we will send you a password reset link to your email.
Once you’ve logged in you’ll see the Download Translations page (unless your files were delivered over 30 days ago in which case you are taken to the Project page where you can download your historic files).
Here you can either:
- Select to Download any individual file; or
- Select to Download all files; or
- Select to Download new files (useful if you have downloaded some of your files already and you just want the new ones).
Note: if you’re downloading all files or all new files these will be stored in a structured .zip file called targets.zip with a sub-folder per language.
Downloading translation files from the project page
You can download your available project files at any time from the Projects page.
- Select Projects.
- Select the information i button to view the full details of your project.
- Use the download button/s to download the file/s you require.
What if you cannot access the project to download the files?
If you don’t have access to the project you will see an error message. Simply contact your Lingo24 Administrator for assistance with your roles and team access.