Step 1. Log in
To place an order, you’ll first need to log in. If you’ve contacted us already, you should have your unique member login details. If not, or if you would like them again, please use the “Forgotten password” button on the login page.
Step 2. Upload your Files
Start your order by uploading the files that you want us to translate.
- Click to add your files, then browse and select your files to upload. Or,
- Drag and drop files onto the file list.
Note: We accept a wide variety of file types including .docx, .xlsx, .pptx, .idml and .json. For a complete list of files we work with, check the “supported files formats” link on the page.
Additional file services
We provide additional services for your files should certain aspects of your content need special treatment:
- If you don’t want to us to translate particular sections of your content you’ll need to mark them for File Engineering.
- If you require formatting after the translation, you’ll need to mark your content for Desktop Publishing.
Expand the sections below to learn how to do this.
Step 3. Select languages and add to order
Quick tip – It is important that you always select the correct and consistent language variations when you place your orders to ensure that the correct Translation Memory and translators are used. For example, selecting “English (US) en-us” will use your US English Translation Memory and not a UK English Translation Memory.
The best and easiest way to ensure you always select your correct languages and services is to set your default languages or create order templates.
- Select the Source language for your files.
- Select the Target(s) languages that you would like the file/s translated into.
- Select your service level.
- Select Add to Order.
Step 4. Review your order and add your order details
When you have added files to your order they will be listed in the Finalize your Order panel on the Order page. You can continue to add items to your order scrolling to the top of the page and uploading further files, selecting your order template and then adding these to your order (steps 2 and 3 of this guide).
Your files, language combinations and services will be listed in the “Finalize your order” panel and the cost will be displayed where the metrics have been calculated.
Where we cannot automatically calculate metrics for your files you can request a quote.
- Complete the order name field with your own project reference.
- Complete the PO number field if you have your own.
- Upload any auxiliary files (these files will not be translated but will be provided to your translators for reference).
- Select the subject matter of your content.
- Add any information for the PM or translators in the Instructions field, e.g. information about words that must remain in English or if the translation is limited by a character count.
Step 5. Place your order, request or save your quote
The final step before placing your order or requesting a quote is to add your order details.
If we can automatically price your order without File Engineering or Desktop Publishing you will be able to Place Order or Save Quote.
If your order requires File Engineering or Desktop Publishing you will only be able to Request Quote. We will then review your files, update your quote and deadline and email you when it is ready for you to approve.
Note: If you request a quote our File Engineering or Desktop Publishing team will review your requirements and will update your quote. When your quote is ready you will receive an email with a link to review and approve the quote.
Our team will then review your project, update the project deadline if this is required and you will receive an email from Ease when your project is complete and your translations are ready for you to download.
You can search and view your projects, source and target files from the Projects page at any time.